15 - Curtin University St Georges Terrace
OPENING HOURS: Saturday 11th November 10am-2pm
ADDRESS: 139 St Georges Terrace, Perth
Housed in the oldest stone building in the Perth central business district, Curtin University St Georges Terrace is a one-stop shop for Curtin in the Perth CBD, serving many purposes. Curtin has transformed the Old Perth Boys’ School into a hub for community and stakeholder engagement strengthening links with the University’s industry partners, connecting with city-based alumni and providing a central location for undergraduate and postgraduate course information to prospective students.
Constructed in 1854, the Old Perth Boys’ School was the first purpose-built public school in Perth. It has historic links to Curtin University through Perth Technical College and the Western Australian Institute of Technology (WAIT) which both occupied the premises at 139 St Georges Terrace.
Guided (no booking required)
Built 1854, Reopened 2016