We would like to invite you to join us and help in delivering the fifth instalment of this exciting event... Open House Perth 2016!
Join the Open House Perth 2016 team, and help celebrate your city on 12/13 November.
Your contribution will be a key component in delivering this exciting event. We are looking for your support in the following areas:
Front of House
- Patron counting
- Queue management
- Program sales
- Answering questions and queries
- Orientation guides
- Informed guides
- Cycle couriers
- Car couriers
- Love Your City event spaces
If you would like to know more about being an OHP Volunteer email our Volunteers team - email@example.com
We are also compiling a team of Building Managers (BM's) for OHP 2016. BM's are responsible for running the team of volunteers allocated to their OHP building and are also required to:
- Attend an initial site visit to their building with their Volunteers Coordinator
- Help to develop the volunteer strategy for their building in terms of tour type, frequency, route etc.
- Complete a Building Plan Document which outlines the details of their building for the members of their volunteer team.
If you would like to find out more about being an OHP Building Manager email our Volunteers team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or confirm your support NOW by completing the form below: